Summit Welcome Party – THURSDAY November 2nd
Summit Welcome Party with Early Registration, Beers, and Light Bites
6:30pm-8:30pm, 7 Seas Brewery and Taproom 2101 Jefferson Ave, Tacoma, WA 98402
Sponsored by Great Little Box Company / Ideon Packaging
THURSDAY WELCOME PARTY HOT TIPS:
- All Summit attendees are invited! Head over to 7Seas, and you’ll find the Summit Early Registration Table. Get your Summit badge early and skip the registration lines at the Summit Friday morning!
- Your Summit badge comes with a free drink ticket for your first beer of the night – thanks to our friends at Great Little Box Company / Ideon Packaging!
- Appetizers will be provided by Camp Colvos, and additional food will be available to purchase on-site.
- 7 Seas is very generously offering 50% off draft beer in the taproom along with a 20% discount for merch and beer to go! Thank you, 7 Seas!
WA Craft Beer Summit – FRIDAY November 3rd 8:15am-5:30pm
WA State Fair Events Center Showplex Building
110 9th Ave SW
Puyallup, WA 98371
Free Parking Available at Fairgrounds “Blue Lot”
Maps can be found here.
FRIDAY SUMMIT HOT TIPS:
- Park in the blue lot and use blue gate to access the Showplex building (see map for guidance)
- Arrive with enough time to check in and get your Summit badge. Registration opens at 8:15am – Welcome and Keynote Address will start promptly at 9:15am
- Need a coffee? Yes, please. Coffee will be provided by Caffe Ladro Roasting right after you check in!
- Check out the educational sessions you’d like to attend; educational session times, locations, speakers and descriptions here.
- Don’t see a session you’d like to attend during one of the blocks? That’s a perfect time to hit the trade show! Visit with exhibitors (full list here), and sip on some WA brews! Trade Show hours are from 8:30am-5:30pm
- Lunch will be provided, thanks to our lunch sponsor, Washington Beer & Wine Distributors Association (WBWDA). We’ll have a yummy taco bar provided by The Vault Catering (vegan/vegetarian options available).
- There are 4 beer pouring stations located throughout the Trade Show Floor. Sampling hours are from 11:30am-5:30pm, you will receive a tasting glass in your swag bag and tasting cups will be provided at each station
Code of Conduct:
Washington Brewers Guild is dedicated to fostering a community that is welcoming to all people of legal drinking age, regardless of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, military status, marital/familial status, political beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, or ancestry.
We do not tolerate harassment of attendees in any form. All communication should be appropriate for people of diverse backgrounds and cultures. Be kind to others. Do not insult or defame. Harassment and offensive language or imagery in any form, sexist, racist, or exclusionary jokes are not condoned.
Attendees violating these rules may be asked to leave the event and may be banned from participating in events at the sole discretion of Washington Brewers Guild staff and Board of Directors. Thank you for helping to make this a welcoming event for all.
more added daily!
WA Craft Beer Summit trade show exhibitors have the option of registering for 10x10 or 10x20 booth spaces, located adjacent to the educational breakout rooms at the WA State Fairgrounds Events Center.
Please check back often, as exhibitors will be added frequently!