Multiplayer Guild Collab IPA
Release Date: June 19th (Father’s Day Weekend)
Washington breweries set off on an adventure of trials and challenges that threaten a once vibrant and thriving local industry and unite to keep their communities healthy, while shielding fellow breweries from the jaws of defeat.
In the spirit of the WA brewing community, brewers from across the state come together to produce Multiplayer Guild Collab, an IPA benefiting the WA Brewers Guild. This IPA is a reflection of a connected and collaborative industry, working together to brew another day and pour another pint.
The release date is June 19th (Father’s Day Weekend). Check participating breweries’ websites and social media for specific details on their take on this IPA and for their Collab specials.
This is a great way for the brewery community to celebrate the craft beer industry in our beautiful state, and support the WA Brewers Guild!
Brewery Participation Info
In the spirit of the WA brewing community, brewers from across the state come together to produce Multiplayer Guild Collab, an IPA benefiting the WA Brewers Guild. This IPA is a reflection of a connected and collaborative industry, working together to brew another day and pour another pint. The release date is June 19th (Father’s Day Weekend). This is a great way for the brewery community to celebrate the craft beer industry in our beautiful state!
A special thank you to Crosby Hops for initiating the excitement of organizing this collab brew with their very generous donation of 1,100 lbs of hops (22 lbs hops donated to first 50 registering breweries). Here’s a special note they wanted to share with WA Breweries: “Through generations of hop industry experience, we’ve cultivated longstanding relationships with like-minded independent growers and hop breeders across Oregon, Washington, and Idaho providing discerning brewers access to a diverse selection of the finest hops on Earth. We look to be leaders in collectively celebrating creativity, diversity, and interconnectedness using modern agriculture as global force for good. In the pursuit of a common goal we see an incredible opportunity to support the WA Brewers Guild and have a positive and lasting impact on the Washington beer community.”
WHO’S ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE
All current WA Brewers Guild brewery members are eligible to participate in this collaborative event.
Participants will receive the guideline base recipe with a final destination of 6-7% IPA. You are encouraged to put your spin on it, and how you get to your final brew destination will be up to you. There will be no limiting of size, and breweries can produce a 3-barrel batch on up. This event will be set-up to showcase the creativity of participating breweries!
We are asking for participants in this collaboration to please use the label provided. Blindtiger Design created the label design with a spot designated for your brewery logo and barcode. *Participants will receive link to download the label after registration.
Blue Label Packaging has generously agreed to offer a 100% donation on 12oz, 16oz, and crowler labels to any participating brewery. *May 3rd deadline for submitting final label artwork to Blue Label Packaging.
DONATED & DISCOUNTED ITEMS AVAILABLE TO PARTICIPATING BREWERIES
- Crosby Hops – 22 lbs hops donated for first 50 registering breweries (Varieties available for donation: Idaho 7, Amarillo, Centennial, Cascade, Chinook, and Meridian)
- Skagit Valley Malting – 25% discount on entire portfolio
- Malteurop Malt Co – 25% discount on entire domestic portfolio
- Country Malt Group – 20% discount on Great Western Malting, Canada Malting & Bairds Malting brands
- LINC Malt – 25% off of available Genie, Lyon & Francin Pilsner Malts, and 33% of Elwha River Spelt Malt
- White Labs – 25% discount on a pitch of any Core Strain yeast
- Blue Label Packaging – full donation on 12oz, 16oz, and crowler labels. (The only cost breweries incur will be shipping.) *May 3rd deadline for submitting final label artwork to Blue Label Packaging.
- Vessel Packaging – Vessel is offering the following discounts to participating breweries:
- Labeled cans: Vessel will waive the label application fee, breweries will pay the blank can rate ($0.139/12 oz can or $0.200/16 oz can, a discount of $0.033/can)
- Blank cans: Vessel will provide a discount of $0.02/can off of blank can rates ($0.119/12 oz can or $0.180/16 oz can)
- Vessel will provide a minimum $100 discount if the order quantity is below 3,000 labeled cans or 5,000 blank cans
- Option available to ship your Blue Label Packaging labels directly to Vessel Packaging if you choose to purchase labeled cans. *May 3rd deadline for submitting final label artwork to Blue Label Packaging, and for submitting order for labeled cans to Vessel.
- Maverick Label: 100% donation of collab event stickers – 100 stickers per brewery
*Participants will receive donation and discount ordering info after registration.
GETTING THE WORD OUT
This event will be promoted on social media, and all participating breweries will be listed on the Multiplayer Guild Collab IPA event page at washingtonbrewersguild.org .
In the lead up to this collab brew and during, you can use the social media assets provided by Blindtiger Design. *Social media asset link available after registration.
MULTIPLAYER GUILD COLLAB IPA – HOST BREWERY REGISTRATION (Deadline April 30th):
- $250 – Host brewery registration donation
- Plus, an optional % donation of proceeds (For breweries that would like to go beyond the flat fee registration donation rate. Breweries choose whatever additional % they feel comfortable with.)
If you have further questions about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING ALLIED MEMBERS FOR THEIR SPONSORSHIP CONTRIBUTIONS!