⚡ 2023 Multiplayer Guild Collab Fundraiser ⚡
Beer Release Date: August 4th, 2023
BREWERY PARTICIPATION INFORMATION
Washington Brewers Unite! With common ingredients and a common cause, we come together and brew our own unique version of Multiplayer Guild Collab, a beer benefiting the WA Brewers Guild. Every beer will be different, but our goal is the same: to support, unite, and protect WA craft brewers. This beer is a reflection of a connected and collaborative industry, and a celebration of WA craft beer lovers.
Beer Release Date: August 4, 2023
A special thank you to the following Allied members for their generous donations!
(Please scroll down page for full list of donated & discounted items section below.):
Blind Tiger Designs for their super fun label art, social media assets, and incredibly awesome attitudes.
YCH for their donation of 1,100 lbs of hops (22 lbs hops donated to first 50 registering breweries.) As well as a discount on additional hops thereafter.
Blue Label Packaging 100% donation on pressure sensitive labels (12oz, 16oz, and crowlers). The only cost breweries incur will be shipping.
WHO’S ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE
All current WA Brewers Guild brewery members are eligible to participate in this collaborative event.
In the past, participants received a guideline base recipe. This year, the sky’s the limit (and so is the ABV!) IPA, Pale Ale, Pilsner, Saison? Follow your heart. Support of the WBG and incredible donations/discounts from our Allied Trade Members unite us all!
We are asking for participants in this collaboration to use the label provided. Blindtiger Design created the label design with a spot designated for your brewery logo, beer style, and barcode. *Participants will receive link to download the label after registration.
Blue Label Packaging has generously offered a full donation on 12oz, 16oz, and crowler (32oz) labels to any participating brewery.
DONATED & DISCOUNTED ITEMS AVAILABLE TO PARTICIPATING BREWERIES
Yakima Chief Hops are donating 22 lbs of hops to the first 50 breweries registering to participate in this collaboration brew. For purchases above 22 lbs, a 15% discount will be offered on select varieties and crop years. Varieties available for Donation and Discount: Variety/Product/ Crop Year 2021: Ahtanum T-90 Pellets, Ahtanum Cryo Hops, Cashmere Cryo Hops, Chinook Cryo Hops, Columbus Cryo Hops, Ekuanot Cryo Hops, El Dorado Cryo Hops, HBC 472 T-90 Pellets, Idaho 7 T-90 Pellets, Idaho 7 Cryo Hops, Idaho Gem T-90 Pellets, Idaho Gem Cryo Hops, Loral Cryo Hops, Sabro T-90 Pellets, Sabro Cryo Hops
- Country Malt Group – is offering the following WBG Collab Brew discount to participating breweries: 25% discounted ingredients, applies to all Great Western Malting brand malts.
- LINC Malt – is offering 20% off of our Francin Pilsner, Steffi Pilsner and Buzz Pale malts, and 10% off the rest of our full catalogue.
- Malteurop Malting Co – offering 25% off your first purchase. This discount includes all of MMC’s Domestic malt line-up.
- Prairie Malt – 75% off all Prairie Malt, Pauls Malt, Belgomalt dependent on the kettle size of the brewery.
- 0-3 BBl kettle batch size (75% off up to 150lbs of malt)
- 4-10 BBL kettle batch size (75% off up to 400lbs of malt)
- 11-20 BBL kettle batch size (75% off up to 700lbs of malt)
- 21-30 BBL kettle batch size (75% off up to 1000lbs of malt)
- Skagit Valley Malting – is opening up their full product list for the WBG Collab Brew at a 25% discount!
Labels & Cans:
- Blue Label Packaging –Blue Label Packaging Co. is donating pressure sensitive labels (12oz, 16oz, and crowlers) to any brewery who registers to participate in this collaboration. The only cost breweries incur will be shipping. *Option available to ship your labels directly to Vessel Packaging if you are purchasing labeled cans from them. Be sure to inform Blue Label Packaging Co. representative, if you are choosing this option.
Yeast and Other:
- AEB –20% off everything on the site and 50% off list prices on yeast
- White Labs, Inc.– 25% off a yeast order for any strains and in any volume
- Vessel Packaging – Vessel is offering the following discounts to participating breweries:
- Labeled cans: Vessel will waive the label application fee, breweries will pay the blank can rate ($0.141/12 oz can or $0.185/16oz can, a discount of $0.03-0.04/can)
- Blank cans: Vessel will provide a discount of $0.01/can off of blank can rates ($0.131/12 oz can or $0.175/16 oz can)
- Vessel will provide a minimum $100 discount if the order quantity is below 3,000 labeled cans or 10,000 blank cans.
*Participants will receive donation and discount ordering info after registration.
GETTING THE WORD OUT
The fundraiser will be promoted on social media, and all participating breweries will be listed on this Multiplayer Guild Collab event page.
In the lead up to this collab brew and during, you can use the social media assets provided by Blindtiger Design. *Social media asset link available after registration.
MULTIPLAYER GUILD COLLAB – HOST BREWERY REGISTRATION (Open 5/24 – 3/07/22):
- $250 – Host brewery registration (thank you!)
- Plus, an optional % donation of proceeds (For breweries that would like to go beyond the flat fee registration donation rate. Breweries choose whatever additional % they feel comfortable with.)
If you have further questions about this fundraiser, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Together We Craft
Washington Brewers Unite! With common ingredients and a common cause, WA craft brewers come together and brew their own unique version of Multiplayer Guild Collab, a beer benefiting the WA Brewers Guild. Every beer will be different, but the goal is the same: to support, unite, and protect WA craft brewers. This beer is a reflection of a connected and collaborative industry, and a celebration of WA craft beer lovers. #togetherwecraft
The release date is August 4th, 2023. Support the WA Brewers Guild and celebrate the thriving craft beer industry in our beautiful state! Check participating breweries’ websites and social media for specific details on their spin on the beer. Follow WBG on instagram: @wabrewersguild
PARTICIPATING BREWERIES: The best in the state of Washington!
Ghostfish Brewing Company (Gluten Free)