2021 WA Craft Beer Industry Summit and Trade Show
Health + Safety Information
Washington Brewers Guild COVID-19 Requirements for Participation
Updated August 20, 2021
Attendance at and participation in the 2021 Washington Craft Beer Industry Summit and Trade Show are subject to compliance with Washington Brewers Guild and the event facilities’ policies and procedures to implement current CDC, State of Washington, Pierce County, and WA State Fair Events Center recommendations and requirements.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, WA Brewers Guild is making necessary adjustments & prioritizing participant well-being. We are closely monitoring health updates regarding COVID cases and the Delta variant and will make changes to the protocols below as needed. At present, together with the WA State Fair Events Center and based on current mandates from the CDC, State of Washington, and Pierce County, we plan for the following:
- Masks are required for attendees and vendors regardless of vaccination status. We will have masks available on-site.
- The State and county are allowing 100% capacity in all spaces at the conference venue. Our event will operate at lower than capacity than our venue allows.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue.
- We will have one way traffic flow in high traffic areas.
- High-touch areas must be sanitized frequently, particularly working spaces, electronic pin pads and other areas contacted by customers and employees.
We will continue to monitor public health situations and guidelines in order to make thoughtful timely decisions based on guidance from our community partners and health agencies.
Attendees who wish to cancel their attendance for the Summit must do so by October 10. Cancellation by October 10 will result in a full refund of Summit fees. Attendees experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 should not attend the Summit and may cancel their attendance within 10 days of the Summit and receive a full refund. Eventbrite’s fee is nonrefundable.
Event Cancellation: In the event that health and safety regulations or concerns require the WBG to cancel the Summit, attendees will receive a full refund of Summit registration fees. Eventbrite’s fee is nonrefundable.