- This event has passed.
Guild Members Meeting
September 12 @ 6:30 pm
Welcome and Intros
Guild Activities Update
Legislative and Regulatory Report
Brayn Consulting, covering valuable tax incentive info for breweries, including:
- R&D Tax Credit – a powerful federal incentive available for brewers that create and test new brews, and develop new and improved brewing capabilities
- 199 Domestic Production Activities Deduction (199 DPAD) – federal incentive available for brewers that are producing beer for sale
- Cost segregation/179D Energy efficiency deduction – incentives for brewers that purchase or make improvements their buildings
Reps from Seattle Public Utilities, Seattle City Light and Puget Sound Energy will cover:
- Water and energy-saving measures that can help breweries lower utility bills and increase process efficiency
- Technical assistance available to breweries
- Standard and custom rebates for energy and water conservation projects
While the amounts and specific rebate details might differ outside these utility companies’ territories, the conservation opportunities we will be discussing are applicable to breweries all throughout Washington.